Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Best Hair Accessory For A Perfect Bun

Who isn't getting ready for the holiday parties. I am so excited because this year I would be attending a few parties.
There is not a better occasion than the holidays to get all out and try a new makeup look, a nice hair do and a sexy dress. I ordered these two dresses at Modcloth.com and of course I will decide on one.....mmmmm.
I think I will wear my hair up on a bun, so I got this Bun Maker at my local CVS (I love CVS) It is easy to use and the best hair accessory for a sleek classy bun.












1 comment:

  1. The bun looks so pretty and easy to make with the bun maker. I wish I can find these somewhere. I don't know how to make a bun. Hehe... I can imagine a bun would look pretty on your hair. :) Enjoy your weekend, Delmy. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete