Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December Ipsy Makeup Bag

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all had a wonderful time with family and friends. 

Now, I want to show you my Ipsy (formally MyGlam)  bag from the month of December. It was just fabulous, filled with all the necessary goodies to glam at the holiday parties :)  Definitely, there is no better way to finish this year and to welcome the new year than looking gorgeous with the help of Ipsy. If you haven't subscribe yet, I suggest you to do it. One of my co-workers subscribed to Ipsy.com and she has been over the moon with the products and finding herself waiting to receive her new bag anxiously every month, just like me ;)


My Ipsy bag brought me:

And my very favorite out of these products is the lip gloss. Once more, I am not a lip gloss fan, but how to say no to this beautiful red color?

I cannot wait to try the rest of the products from my Ipsy bag. I have been very satisfy with my subscription and I cannot wait for more.

Happy Holidays everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment