Friday, December 28, 2012

Loving the vampy lips trend

I could not resist to buy this Revlon Super Lustrous Black Cherry Lipstick and to join the current vampy lips trend of the season.

This is a not so easy color to wear. The first time I did, I worked so hard to make it last longer, so I applied a lip primer under it, and it was not a good idea. My lips got too dry and it made the color itself to looked too matte and dark for my skin tone.

My advice is to only apply a lip liner in  a natural shade under it and to take your time applying the lipstick with a lip liner brush. The best lip liner brush that I have ever used is this one from BHCosmetics.  Believe me, it really, really makes a difference to follow this process. I am the kind of woman who is always on the rush and I avoid to wear lipsticks that take too much work to apply and to make them look perfect. But, I think that we need to take our time to look fabulous.

Have any of you tried this lipstick from Revlon? What do you think? Are you the type of girl that stray away from dark lipsticks?

Hasta Pronto!!!

1 comment:

  1. Vampy lips are the best lip trend ever. I love dark red lipstick. This Dark Cherry color you have looks absolutely stunning. I can imagine this color looks very pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete