Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Head and Shoulders Damage Rescue Program

Hello everyone!!! I want to give a big thanks to the people from the www.influenster.com for sending me the new Head & Shoulder Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner.

First of all, the Influenster is a program that sends free hair and skin products to participants for review. I subscribed for it on March and I have to confess that I am still trying to find how it works. It was a total surprise when I received an email a month ago saying that I was selected to participate in a new Influenster program with Head and Shoulders.

I received a full size shampoo and conditioner to try out. It claims to make the hair stronger in 10 washes. I have washed my hair two times with it, so it is too soon to testify on this claim. But I can tell you that I love the idea of using a shampoo and a conditioner from the same brand to control dandruff.  I also love its smell. It has a delicious, peach smell....


I am looking forward to see my hair falling out less and to see it looking more shiny and healthy. If you want to participate in this program from the Influenster, go to their website, subscribe and create your profile. You may be able to receive free goodies and to participate in many of their programs.
  Thanks a lot Influenster and Head and Shoulders!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment