Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Treatment for my Lips

Cool weather and dehydration make my lips very dry and chapped. To get rid of this condition and be able to show my beautiful lips I used Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant and pur-lisse pur-lip confort. These two together make wonders to help spot a beautiful coral lipstick.
First, I exfoliate my lips working in a circular motion and letting the poppy seeds and sugar granules to eliminate the dry skin from my lips. I let stand on my lips for a minute to let the sea butter penetrate my lips for deep hydratation. Then, I remove it using a wet cotton ball.
Second, I apply this lip nourisher that I received on my March MyGlam bag. I am loving it and it was the only good thing on my bag last month. I hope that my April bag will come with better products.
This lip nourisher is petroleum-free and its formula with vegetable oils will heal and hydrate your lips immediately. 

Hasta Pronto!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lip treatment procedure. I need to try exfoliating my lips. I haven't done it before. I tend to get very dry lips (and hands). Especially when it's cold.

    Since you mentioned getting one of the lip products from the MyGlam bag, how are you liking the MyGlam bags? I heard they sometimes throw in full-size products, which is awesome.

    Aww... Thank you for the sweet compliments about my writing and profile pic. I really appreciate such kind words. :) I think you are a good writer too. You give very precise detail about the products you post about. Makes me get a better idea of those products. :)

    Hope you had a great Easter weekend. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jannie,
      I'm glad that you found my post helpful. For your hands you can try to exfoliate them with Yes to Carrots Pampering Hand and Nail Spa. It leaves the hands very soft.
      About the MyGlam bag, I ahve to say that it is not what I expected I received my first bag on March and I was not so impressed, but it was my first bag, so I thought that it will get better like the ones from December and January. A lot of people gave very good reviews about those two bags.
      Then, I got the second one and it was a complete disappointment: Not full size products or makeup products to try on. Instead I got a lot of coupons to buy at other stores.
      I got my third one today and it didn't the expectations of the first two bags, that unfortunately; I didn't get.
      I am debating if I should cancel my subscription or keep waiting to see the full size products or the makeup products that I expected to receive when I subscribed. Too sad. So sorry if I am seeming too frustrated.

      Delete