Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Estée Lauder Obsession

Maybe you can tell that I am obsessed with Estée Lauder cosmetics. Well, it is true. The first compact that I bought with my first salary was a Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder. I still use it to this day. I remember my excitement when my girlfriends used to tell me: "Your face looks so flawless" and my reply used to be: "Thanks, I am wearing Estée Lauder's powder" We were freshman in college and we didn't have that much money to invest in a high-end product.
Since my first compact, I have been a loyal consumer to the brand and I have never been disappointed with their cosmetic. I have to confess, that I don't like their fragrances too much, but my mom does. So, every time that I get a perfume sample, I pass it down to her because I know that she will enjoy it.
Another thing I love is that with every purchase I receive a gift set that allows me to try their new formulas and add another lipstick to my collection :)
Estée Lauder Gift Set
Pure Color Lipstick.
Love this pink color. A long lasting lipstick. Pink lipstick is supposed to make you look younger :)
Pure Color Gloss
I like the lip glosses. They are not sticky and show a lot of color 
Sumptuous Mascara
This mascara is my favorite out of all the gift set. It adds volume and lift your lashes for that flirty look
Pure Color Blush
Colors from left to right: Alluring Rose Satin, Audacious Plum Satin, Exotic Pink Satin.
Love this blusher.  
Skin Care

What is your favorite high-end brand?

Hasta Pronto!!

Talvez se pueda decir que estoy obsesionada con los cosméticos de Estée Lauder.  La verdad, es cierto. El primer polvo compacto que compre con mi primer sueldo fue un polvo matte. Todavia lo uso a estas fechas. Recuerdo mi emoción cuando mis amigas me decian: "Ti cara se ve impecable" y mi respuesta solia ser: "Gracias, estoy usando polvos de Estée Lauder" Eramos estudiantes de primer año en la universidad y no teniamos suficiente dinero para invertir en maquillaje de alta calidad.
Desde mi primer polvo compacto, he sido una consumidora fiel a la marca y nunca me han decepcionado. Tengo que confesar que no soy una amante de sus perfumes, pero cada vez que recibo una muestra de ellos, se la doy a mi mamá porque se que ella los va a disfrutar.
Otra cosa que me encanta es que con cada compra recibo un set de regalo que me permite probar sus nuevas formulas y agregar un lipstick mas a mi coleccion :)
Cual es tu marca favorita de maquillaje?

Bye, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment