Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today is St. Patrick's Day and it is a GORGEOUS day. I got up early and had a nutritious breakfast and I am ready to go out to enjoy this sunny day.
I will celebrate this day wearing a pretty ring that I got from JewelMint.com. Some people say that it looks cheap and that I probably could have gotten something similar at Forever21 for less money. But I don't care because I love it and I love the green color. Also, I love that it is two rings, so I can wear one on each hand. I painted my nails in green (well, it looks more like a black than a green) and I am wearing my four clover bracelet also from JewelMint.com.

This coming week is my birthday and I really don't know how to feel about it. I have to have a medical surgery on Tuesday (nothing major, but a bit scary and disappointing) So, I am guessing that I will not be able to celebrate as I would like to. But, hey....a new year is a blessing and in general, my health is great and I have sooooo many blessings in my life that I cannot complaint.

What are you doing this weekend lovelies?

Hasta pronto!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous!
    so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely your new follower!
    wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete