Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today is St. Patrick's Day and it is a GORGEOUS day. I got up early and had a nutritious breakfast and I am ready to go out to enjoy this sunny day.
I will celebrate this day wearing a pretty ring that I got from JewelMint.com. Some people say that it looks cheap and that I probably could have gotten something similar at Forever21 for less money. But I don't care because I love it and I love the green color. Also, I love that it is two rings, so I can wear one on each hand. I painted my nails in green (well, it looks more like a black than a green) and I am wearing my four clover bracelet also from JewelMint.com.

This coming week is my birthday and I really don't know how to feel about it. I have to have a medical surgery on Tuesday (nothing major, but a bit scary and disappointing) So, I am guessing that I will not be able to celebrate as I would like to. But, hey....a new year is a blessing and in general, my health is great and I have sooooo many blessings in my life that I cannot complaint.

What are you doing this weekend lovelies?

Hasta pronto!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment