So, these are my thoughts about it:
- Coverage: Very good. Evens out skin and I don't need to use under eye concealer. Could be used as a primer or alone.
- Consistency: A mix of a light moisturizer and a light foundation. More like a tinted moisturizer, but with an additive to it that I don't know how to describe it.
- Wearability: Last all day and it does not change color throughout the day.
- Finish: A glowy, dewy finish. Very lovely finish.
- Smell: Does not smell bad. I read some reviews and it seems that the smell bothers some people. But, honestly, it is not bad.
- Value: Approximate $14.00, very affordable for what it is.
Have you tried this yet? Are you using any BB cream?