Sunday, March 18, 2012

Garnier BB Cream

After reading Jannie' s post about the benefits of BB creams, I started my quest to find a drugstore version of this wonder. I was sad to find out that it was not going to be as easy as I thought. Finally, after been looking fo a while, I found this Garnier BB cream at a Rite Aid store. I have been using it for three weeks and I have no complaints about it. None.

So, these are my thoughts about it:
  • Coverage: Very good. Evens out skin and I don't need to use under eye concealer. Could be used as a primer or alone.
  • Consistency: A mix of a light moisturizer and a light foundation. More like a tinted moisturizer, but with an additive to it that I don't know how to describe it.
  • Wearability: Last all day and it does not change color throughout the day.
  • Finish: A glowy, dewy finish. Very lovely finish.
  • Smell: Does not smell bad. I read some reviews and it seems that the smell bothers some people. But, honestly, it is not bad. 
  • Value: Approximate $14.00, very affordable for what it is.
Verdict: It is a pretty good affordable product. A little of this product goes a long way, so it will last you for a few months.
Have you tried this yet? Are you using any BB cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment