Friday, October 7, 2011

This is working



Hello Lovelies:
Im just want to share with you my opinions on these two products.

Let's start with the Smooth Operator Amanzonian Clay Illuminating Serum. This product works as a highlighter for the face. The first time I put it on I noticed that my face had a subtle glitter ( I had to admit that I was wondering where that glitter was coming from) I like the smooth texture that it gives to the skin and it has a little tint that combines really good with my skin tone. Now, I have to say that I found it to be a little greasy. Not heavy on the skin, this is actually a really light formula, but a little bit oily. My forehead was really shinny the first couple of days that I used it. But, with the change in the weather and with the low humidity, I won't workout a big sweat in months so, I started to see a big improvement in the use of this product.
So my suggestion is: This product gives a gorgeous glow, but if your skin is oily, limit its use for the cold months.
Final verdict for this product: 3 1/2 points

Following it is the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. I talked about this product on my previous post. OMG, this is the best product that I have ever tried. It leaves the skin looking flawless. The only problem I have is the little sponge applicator that came with it. It is a very little flat sponge that I will have to replace in a few days with a better one. I got this product in a promotional kit, but I believe that if you get it on its own, the sponge applicator is bigger and thicker and it will definitively makes the application easier. If you decide to give this a try, keep in mind that this is not a powder. This is actually a solid product that you pat on in your face. It feels like wax to the touch, but smoother. Do I make sense?
Anyway, I am very happy with it.
Final Verdict: 4 1/2 points.

I hope you find this helpful if you decide to try these products.

And always remember: Live in the Present at the Present moment!!

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment