Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pretty Face All Day Long!!!



Hello Lovelies:
I want to say that I am so sorry for my absence. Many things have happened since my last post, but I am back and I want to talk about my new discovery.

As I said, I have been going through some good and bad things lately and it started to take a tool on me. I noticed that my skin was looking really dull and my current makeup routine was not helping.
Through one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Emily Eddington; I have heard about the Mally Beauty products and about the marvelous work that they do on the skin.
Emily has given the Mally Beauty makeup products outstanding reviews that I was very intrigue to try them out. But of course, I needed a big incentive to try on these makeup products. Until, Emily passed the information that QVC was having a special value for these products containing seven pieces of high performance Mally Defend your Beauty Collection and I have to say that I am no at all disappointed. These products are AMAZING.
I was so anxiously waiting to get my order that when I did it was like Christmas has come early. My favorites are the Poreless Face Defender and the Face Defender Blush in Pink Perfection. The Face Defender is like none other makeup product out there. It gives the skin a healthy radiant glow and you just have to dad it on the skin after you had applied your foundation. And the blush adds a youthful pink color to the cheeks. Also, the mascara is lovely and helps to create long, full and sexy eyelashes.  I just love the whole set. My mom was so in love with these products that she is also ordering her value set.

Now, I want to clarify something. This blog does not have the intention to make any of my readers to go and spend lots of money in makeup to make you feel pretty or valuable. The beauty of each individual comes from the inside within us. Beauty comes from who we are inside and from what we have to offer and the good actions that we do for others and for ourselves. Let's do not forget this and let's be present in the present moment because nothing is for granted. I just got one of those moments........

Okay, with that being said, I also want to add that I just want to share with you, my lovelies; my opinions on a variety of things, not just about makeup or clothing. Who knows what my thoughts will be tomorrow. Would I be posting about outfits for the season or would I be asking you for your advice on how to say the right thing to a stranger who thinks that Barnes and Noble is a library and not a BOOK STORE and that she is not supposed to go there to read an entire book and expect that everybody around her is going to be quiet? Lady please..... Anyway...

So, are you ready for this ride? I promise it will be fun!

Hasta luego!!!


                                                    ***************************

 
Hola mis Queridas:Quiero decirles que siento mucho el haber estado ausente. Muchas cosas han pasado desde mi último post, pero estoy de regreso y quiero hablarles de mi nuevo descubrimiento.

Como mencioné antes, he pasado por algunas situaciones últimamente (buenas y otras no tan buenas) y note que mi piel lo estaba comenzando a resentir. Se miraba opacada y cansada y mi rutina de maquillaje no estaba ayudando a que se viera mejor.
A travez de una de mis bloggers de belleza favoritos, Emily Eddington; escuché hablar de los productos de belleza Mally y de lo bien que trabajan en la piel.
Emily les ha dado a estos productos de maquillaje buenisimos comentarios y no pude evitar el sentirme intrigada a probarlos. Pero por supuesto, necesitaba de un gran incentivo para dar paso a estos productos en mi coleccion de maquillaje y cuando supe que QVC tenía una oferta especial que contiene siete piezas de maquillaje de alto rendimiento de la coleccion Defiende Tu Belleza de Mally no dude en comprarlos y tengo que decir que no estoy en absoluto decepcionada ya que estos productos son increíbles. 
Estaba tan ansiosa a la espera de recibir mi pedido que cuando por fin lo recibi, fue como si la Navidad hubiera llegado temprano. Estos productos le han dado a mi rostro una apariencia radiante y juvenil y ayudan a que el maquillaje dure impecable por mas tiempo. La verdad es que son una maravilla y estoy fascinada con los resultados. Uno de mis productos favoritos es el rubor para las mejillas que es de un color rosa muy delicado.

Ahora, quiero aclarar algo. Este blog no tiene la intención de hacer a ninguna(o) de mis lectoras(os) el ir a gastar un montón de dinero en maquillaje para que se sientan lindas(os) o valiososas(os). La belleza de cada individuo viene de su interior. La belleza se trata de lo que somos por dentro y de lo que tenemos para ofrecerle a los demas y de las buenas acciones que hacemos por los demás y por nosotros mismos. No hay que olvidarnos de esto y vamos a estar presentes en el momento presente, porque nada en la vida es una garantía.

Ahora bien, también quiero añadir que yo sólo quiero compartir con ustedes, mis queridas lectoras; mis opiniones sobre una variedad de cosas, no sólo sobre maquillaje o ropa. Quién sabe cual sera mi pensamiento mañana. ¿Estare escribiendo acerca de conjuntos de ropa para la temporada o estare pidiendoles su consejo sobre como decirle lo correcto a un extraña que cree que Barnes & Noble es una librería y no una tienda de libros y que no se supone que debe ir alli con la intencion de leer un libro completo y esperar a que todas las personas a su alrededor esten en silencio? Señora por favor.....
Entonces, estan listos para este viaje? Les prometo que sera divertido!
Bye, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment