Monday, October 3, 2011

The Perfect Coat for Fall


Hello Lovelies:
Do you feel the need for a new coat for fall? I do! I definitely need to find the perfect coat. So,  I visited one of my favorite online stores, ZARA; and these are my picks.


The Perfect Coat for Fall



                                                           

                                                       
 Check Polyvore Set Here

I have always loved the designs from ZARA. They are pretty affordable and the fabrics they use are of great quality and the fitting is good. And now that they finally launched their online store, it  definitely makes my quest for a new coat easier.
Next week, I am going on my first business trip to Washington, D.C and I am very excited and a little anxious. I want to give a good impression, so me buying a new coat is more a necessity than an obsession. So, I am thinking about it as an investment.
And you my lovelies: What are you planning on investing on this Fall?

Hasta Luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment