Saturday, August 18, 2012

bareMinerals Original Foundation=The best foundation


The last time I shopped at Sephoras, I received a sample size of the bareMinerals Original Foundation with SPF 15. Oh my God.....this foundation is the best foundation ever.....!

I never used mineral foundations before, so I don't know how this works in comparison to others, but I can tell you that this is a winner for me.
It is amazing how much coverage it provides with such a little amount of product. And what it's more amazing to me is how it truly last all day without feeling heavy on the skin and without changing color during the day. This is the best foundation for people with combination/oily skin, (like me) specially during the summer.

I purchased a full size at QVC, in a kit value for $35.00 (plus shipping), containing the foundation and a flawless face brush, for a better application. I bought it in medium shade, and I think it is a little light for me, but I just balance it out with some matte bronzer. Next time I repurchase this, I will ask for professional advise to choose the right shade for me. 



It is important to take your time blending this foundation since this is key for a flawless application. In my opinion, this foundation has no cons, and I highly recommend to give it a try.

Have you tried this bareMirerals foundation? Please, share!

Hasta pronto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment