Saturday, February 25, 2012

My First MyGlam Bag

Hello Lovelies,
I am so excited about my first MyGlam Bag. I am a fan of Michelle Phan  and of her videos in YouTube, so when I found out that  she launched her MyGlam website, I was excited with the idea of discovering and trying out new beauty products recommended by her for just $10.00 a month.
The February MyGlam bag was inspired by Valentine's Day and all the products came in an adorable pink makeup bag with black hearts to give it a feeling for the month of LOVE.
This is what I found on MyGlam bag:

X Out Shine Control: This is an oil free moisturizer from Proactiv that helps to keep oily skin under control and it also works as a primer. I have oil/dry combination skin and I was a little nervous that this moisturizer will over dry my skin. I was pleased that it didn't and actually helped to make my foundation last longer.
NYX Roll On Shimmer:  This is a full size rich shimmering powder from NYX. I tried in on my eyelids as an eyeshadow and I liked it. It could be the best ally for a quick-wake-me-up look. I don't see myself using it as shimmering powder over my body, but for those of you who like shimmer, this could be fun.
Primer Dead Sea Cinderella Mask (Samples): I haven't try these out yet, but it sounds interesting. I also received a discount code to buy full sizes of these primers.
NuMe Professional Styling Tools Gift Card: I also got this $100.00 gift certificate from NuMe. This could not been more appropriate because I need to buy a new hair dryer. I will definitely use this certificate.
Freeman Facial Mask: I  also got this hydrating mask in Goji Berry and it is wonderful. It made my skin to look glowing and of course, it added some moisture to my skin.

I really like my February Glam bag and i cannot wait to use my gift certificate from NuMe and I will be waiting to receive my March Glam bag.

Hasta Pronto and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment