Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Favorite Stars at the Oscars

Last Sunday at the Oscars we saw a lot of red lipsticks, a lot of rosy cheeks and a lot of soft romantic hairdos. The Red Carpet evoked the Glamour from the 1930s with a dear Vintage look, that I'm sure; many of us love.
Everybody looked fabulous, but there was three looks that I really loved at the Oscars. 
And those looks were:


Number One: Angelina Jolie
Doesn't she look gorgeous wearing red lipstick? I was thinking of getting this Estée Lauder MadMen Limited edition lipstick in cherry to imitate her look. Angelina looked fierce, daring and chic!!




Number Two: Natalie Portman
She looks beautiful with those dazzled eyes. Natalie Portman looked very elegant, impecable and sophisticated. I really loved her dress. To get those full, long lashes, also try Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara. 

Number Three: Milla Jovovich


Milla looks angelical with rosy cheeks and that white dress. And her 1930s inspired hairdo completes the look wonderfully. Estée Lauder Cream Rouge Limited Edition from the MadMen collection, will help us to achieve those endearing cheeks.

I hope that you had enjoyed the Oscars and that you share my opinion on these looks. The Oscars, in my opinion; is the event that set the fashion trend for the year and I am so happy for the chic glamour that this event brought to us. 

Hasta Pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment