Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Weekend Outfit

Hello Lovelies!
How is you weekend going?
I wanted to share with you the outfit I wore for a BBQ at my friend's house. I love the top I wore because the detail of the flowers give it a romantic vintage look. I am more of a classic and feminine kind of gal, but I took a chance when I bought this at Anthropologie last summe and I don't regret it. I love the color, love the detail of the flowers and love that it can be dress up with a pair of black pants and a blazer of the same color for the office or dress down with a pair of jeans or cropped pants for a......well, a BBQ.
I am also loving my James Jeans jeans, they are the perfect fit for my body type. I hope you enjoy!
Hasta Luego!
                                                           -------------------------
Hola Queridas!
Cómo va su fin de semana?
Quería compartir con ustedes lo que llevé puesto para una barbacoa en la casa de un amigo. Me encanta la blusa que llevé puesta porque el detalle de las flores le da un toque de época romántica. Yo soy de un éstilo más clásico y femenino, pero tomé el riesgo al comprar esta blusa en Anthropologie el verano pasado y no me arrepiento. Me encanta el color, me encanta el detalle de las flores y lo que más me encanta es que se puede usar para ir al trabajo con un pantalon negro y una chaqueta del mismo color ó se puede usar con un estilo casual con un par de jeans o unos pantalones cortos para ir......pues, a una barbacoa.
También me encantan mis James Jeans jeans, son el entallado perfecto para mi tipo de cuerpo. Espero que lo disfruten.
Bye, bye 



By the way, what do you think of my bracelets? I love them so much! They were gifted to me by my boyfriend's mother. She makes beautiful necklaces, bracelets and other beautiful hand made little things. Thanks B!
                                                           ---------------------
Por cierto que les parecen mi pulseras? Me encantan! Me las regaló la mamá de mi novio. Ella hace hermosos collares, pulseras y otras hermosas pequeñas cosas a mano. Gracias B!





I tried to make something special out of my makeup using a new eyeshadow palette that I got at Sephora, but I didn't accomplish what I wanted. Looking at myself on the mirror, I thought that I had enough makeup on and that it will transfer nicely into a picture, but looking at the pictures I barely see the color of the eyeshadows. Does anyone has an idea of how to make the pictures to look good? How should I take them? I will appreciate any suggestions or tips on this.
                                                       --------------------
Traté de hacer algo especial  de mi maquillaje usando una nueva paleta de sombras para ojos que compré en Sephora, pero no conseguí lo que queria. Viendo mi reflejo en el espejo, pensé que tenía suficiente maquillaje puesto y que se podría transferir muy bien en una foto, pero al ver las fotos apenas y puedo ver el color de las sombras de ojos. Alguien tiene una idea de cómo hacer que las fotos se vean bien? Cómo las debería de tomar? Apreciare cualquier sugerencia o consejo sobre esto. 



No comments:

Post a Comment