Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall 2011 in NYC

Fall 2011 in NYC


Hello Lovelies! OMG......I can't be more excited! Thanks to Polyvore.com I was able to post my FIRST set on MY blog. I know that for many of you this is like a piece of cake, or like stealing candies from a child. But for me, who doesn't like to read instructions and I prefer to figure things out on my own; it is a big accomplished. Dah!
Anyway, there is something about me that you should know: I love the red color. Love it, love it. I actually like any shades of red (are the peach, coral, orange shades of red?) because they are so vibrant and so lively and in my opinion, the best secret to fight a low mood.
So, getting to the point: I am already looking for some clothing pieces for this Fall/2011 since it looks that we will be falling on RED.
I've gotten many red ideas from Ann Taylor's fall catalog. They have dresses, skirts, blouses and accessories that are honoring the red color trend. And of course, it is also a good idea to mix your pieces with some floral or leopard prints for a more sophisticated look. But, if you want to go all RED, please do so. Me? I am not so brave, but it could be fun! Don't forget to look for some accessories to enhance your look and wear red bold lipstick.
Please, send me your comments and suggestions. I'd love to hear your feedbak

Hasta Luego!

                                              ------------------------------

Hola Queridas! No puedo estar más emocionada! Gracias a Polyvore.com tuve la oportunidad de publicar mi PRIMER conjunto en MY blog. Yo sé que para mucho de ustedes esto es como comerce un pedazo de pastel ó como robarle dulces a un niño. Pero para mi, a quien no le gusta leer instrucciones y prefiere resolver las cosas por su cuenta; es un gran acontecimiento.
De todas maneras, hay algo que deben saber de mi: Me encanta el color rojo. Me encanta, me encanta. De hecho me encantan todos los tones del rojo (son el color durazno, el coral y el naranja tonos del rojo?) porque son tan vibrantes y llenos de vida y en mi opinion, el mejor secreto para combatir un decaído estado de ánimo.
Entonces, llegando al punto: Ya estoy buscando por algunas piezas de ropa para este otoño ya que parece que vamos a caer en ROJO.
He obtenido muchas ideas del catálago de otoño de Ann Taylor. Tienen vestidos, faldas, blusas y accesorios que le hacen honor a la tendencia del color rojo. Y por supuesto, es también una buena idea el mezclar tus piezas con estampados de flores o de leopardo para un look más sofisticado.
Pero, si quieres ir toda de rojo, por favor hazlo. Yo? No soy tan valiente, pero podría ser divertido! No olvides buscar por algunos accesorios que realcen tu atuendo y de ponerte lápiz labial rojo vivo.
Por favor, no dejen de enviar sus comentarios o sugerencias. Me encantaría saber que piensan.

Bye, bye!


Fall 2011 in NYC by delmy-sabio featuring steel umbrellas

Cardigan
zara.com

Bow blouse
$58 - anthropologie.com

Metier Chinos
$98 - anthropologie.com

Pocket tote
$63 - modcloth.com

Metal necklace
$48 - anthropologie.com

Steel umbrella
$30 - modcloth.com

Primary Shades
$24 - anthropologie.com

Door Mat
£15 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment