Saturday, August 6, 2011

Loving this bargain

Hello Lovely Ladies!
I hope that all of you had a great week. I was dying to show you my new dress (below) I love this dress! Love it, love it......It is very feminine, it has pockets and the pattern is so beautiful. But, what I loved the must about it is the price that I paid for it. Just $26.00 for a new, unworn BCBG dress. Yes! Isn't that great?
I live in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY and recently a new store opened a few blocks from my home: Crossroads Trading Co. As many of you might know, this is a sale, buy and trade clothing store. The first time I passed by, I did not acknowledge it because I am always very skeptical about clothing stores that are not big names. I recently started to follow a new blog by Beth Jones: http://www.bjonesstyle.com
She is so beautiful and has an elegant and unique style that I was very surprised to know that she shops at the Crossroads Trading Co. and by her testimonial of having found lovely pieces of clothing there. So, with her suggestion in mind, I dared to get into the store and I am so happy I did because I found this lovely dress. I feel so pretty! It fits me just right and brings my sweet and girly side.
If you are like me, not a fan of stores like Crossroads Trading Co, do not be so judgmental and give it a try.  You may also be surprise. And as an extra incentive, think of the money that you will save with their incredible low prices.......What smart Ladies we are. 
For more tips on how to sale, buy and trade your cloth, check Beth Jones post here: http://www.bjonesstyle.com/blog/2011/01/14/b-styled-shopping-crossroads-trading-co/


Hasta Luego!








Hola Bellas Damas!
Espero que todos ustedes hallan tenido una buena semana. Me moría de ganas por mostrarles mi nuevo vestido.  Simplemente, me encanta........ Es muy femenino, tiene bolsillos y la combinacion de colores es bella. Pero, lo que mas me encantó fue el precio que pagué por el. Sólo $ 26.00 por un vestido nuevo de BCBG. ¡Sí! ¿No les parece increible?
Yo vivo en el barrio de Williamsburg en Brooklyn, Nueva York y recientemente una nueva tienda abrió a pocas cuadras de mi casa: Crossroads Trading Co.  Como muchos de ustedes sabrán, se trata de una tienda que vende, compra  e intercambia ropa. La primera vez que pase por el frente de la tienda, la ignore por completo ya que soy muy escéptica de comprar en tiendas que no son de renombre. Recientemente he empezado a seguir el blog de ​​Beth Jones: http://www.bjonesstyle.com
Ella es tan hermosa y posee un estilo elegante y unico y me ha sorprendido mucho saber que ella compra en Crossroads Trading Co. y por su testimonio de haber encontrado piezas de ropa unicas en ese lugar. Así que, con su sugerencia en mente, me atreví a entrar en la tienda y me siento muy feliz de haberlo hecho porque he encontrado este precioso vestido. Me siento tan LINDA, me queda a la medida y saca mi lado femenino y dulce.
Si ustedes son como yo, que no son un aficionado de tiendas como CrossroadsTrading Co. , no sean tan críticos y denle una oportunidad. Puede ser que tambien se lleven una sorpresa. Y como un incentivo extra, piensen en el dinero que se van a ahorrar con sus increibles precios bajos...... Que Damas mas inteligentes que somos 
Para obtener más consejos acerca de como vender, comprar e intercambiar, dirijanse al blog de Beth Jones aquí: http://www.bjonesstyle.com/blog/2011/01/14/b-styled-shopping-crossroads-trading-co/


Bye, Bye


Dress: BCBG through Crossroads Trading Co.
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft/ Aerosoles
Belt: Pinkyotto
Photos: Glendon and Delmy Sabio



No comments:

Post a Comment