Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Right Foundation

Hello Lovelies! How are you?
In the process of wanting to have a flawless looking skin, we all go on the quest to find the right foundation, the one that matches our skin tone, the one with staying power, the one that controls oil, the one that minimize the appearence of pores, the one with the right coverage, and etc..... Since I started to wear make-up, I had never found the right foundation for my skin type, until now.
Revlon Colorstay foundation is  the perfect foundation for me. It helps me to control my oily T-zone, it has good coverage and it is long wearing.
It is very important to chose the right foundation for your skin type, so this make-up foundation comes in two presentations: Normal/ Dry or Combination/Oily, comes in different shades and it is inexpensive (around $12.00 at drugstores).
I prefer liquid foundations because I have combination skin an the application is easier. I have noticed though, that Revlon Colorstay blends better using my fingers than a foundation brush, but that is just my preference. I have spent a lot of money on foundations that were not so great or that never did their job and finally, my search is over!
What is your favorite foundation?

Hasta Pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment